1(lock of hair)mechón masculine
- Her life is almost as golden as her streaked tresses.
- Her golden tresses no longer incited a tremor to run through him.
- He had ripped away one beloved hand and only a few strands remained of the once beautiful mane of golden tresses.
- It would catch me every time - her silky golden red tresses, and that enchanting smile that shone right through her phenomenal hazel eyes.
- He hauled himself into a sitting position, his wealth of black tresses tumbling down his back and framing his face in a lustrous purple-black surround.
- Taking the part meant shaving off his golden tresses and growing a tangled beard - a look that came to him in a dream.
- Princesses with golden curls, a raven mane or shiny red tresses having adventures are what fairy tales are all about.
- Molly threw back her hair in a flurry of golden tresses and whooped a bit longer.
- She replied calmly, the blonde tresses curled in adorable ringlets around her making her face glow.
- Bess was in the process of elaborately braiding her long golden tresses.
- On the hearth were thick tresses - very thick tresses - of gray human hair.
- Her golden honey tresses were curled to perfection, falling around her face as if she were an angel.
- You will have to redye your tresses every six to eight weeks to maintain your color.
- He took out her hair clip and Chloe's golden tresses fell to her shoulders.
- She reached up and pulled off the black wig, and her long golden tresses tumbled around her shoulders.
- Long, golden tresses flowed down past her waist, delicate diamonds and jewels strung between each strand.
- A large, heavy wig of golden tresses adorned her head, making her appear to be taller than she truly was.
- Leigh on the other hand, was a tall and slender figured girl, with an olive complexion and dark violet tresses longer than her back.
- Jill ran her fingers through the long blond tresses a few times for good measure.
- Then, he noticed it; someone had taken the golden tresses and tied them back into a ponytail.
2tresses plural(hair)cabellera feminine literarycabellos masculine