In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It needs to be restructured by giving funding to provide triage nurses in local centres, a structure that better serves the different health culture and the more rural areas of Scotland.
- The triage nurse said, ‘Now watch how I apply the Manchester triage system to this patient.’
- Do alternative methods exist for diagnosing heart failure or enabling appropriate triage of patients for echocardiography?
- On site management includes first aid, patient triage, and ambulance staging with a basic aim of maximal use of resources.
- We would rather do triage right over the patient then sit down and put something together that we'll just end up revisiting in a few days.
- It will be used to calculate unit radiation status and to perform medical triage and assist in unit reconstitution.
- However, when triage nurses became involved 80% of patients were treated correctly.
- The triage nurses inside the homeless shelter had already initiated a referral form for a surgery consultation prior to sending the young man to the mobile clinic.
- Nurses undertaking triage assessments by telephone with computer decision support may reduce the number of visits to general practitioners, hospital use, and costs.
- As soon as this triage was complete, treatment began.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.