In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(para carga de entretenimiento) cargador de batería masculine
- They are also not trickle chargers although they look very much like one.
- This invention relates in general to battery chargers, and more particularly, to solar power trickle chargers for lead acid batteries.
- The solution is to keep the battery topped up with a trickle charger, ensuring immobilisers and the like won't run it down while the car sits in the garage.
- Although trickle chargers often appear to be a better economic choice for the typical consumer, trickle chargers don't have the advantage of sophisticated electronic control.
- Dumb trickle chargers usually get the job done in 12 to 14 hours, but they may be faster or slower.
- The engine I use with this boat is a 9.9hp four stroke with electric start and a trickle charger which keeps the battery topped up.
- It is a rapid charger unlike the trickle chargers that normally come with rechargeable battery operated devices (like your cell phone and radios).
- Both taper and trickle chargers are slow.
- Larger transformers used in tapered and trickle chargers have the disadvantages of high heat generation, greater weight, and lower efficiency.
- If you attach the trickle charger to an inexpensive wall socket timer you can avoid leaving the battery on charge too long.
- If your trickle charger has no cutoff circuit, and you forget to remove the cells, they'll sit there warm to the touch, being slowly cooked.
- These charge a battery and then maintain them at charged level by cycling on and off when necessary without over charging which trickle chargers can do.
- Present trickle chargers, largely due to their inherent lack of sophistication, are generally compatible with only one or two battery types.
- The trickle charger will provide continuous power to your car battery and prevent dead batteries.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.