1(difficult)(problem/task) difícil(problem/task) peliagudo(task/problem) que tiene sus bemoles
- The markup construction was tricky and required compromises in several places.
- He nodded his head while avoiding her tender gaze, a tricky task with a child so small.
- The Town Hall car park area remains a tricky and highly sensitive area for development.
- The lack of crossings, lights, pavements and bridges make it tricky business.
- Euthanasia is a very tricky subject and one that should be handled with extreme care.
- With some cars this is a relatively simple DIY task, in others it is quite tricky and best done by a garage.
- The horribly tricky task for the judges in such situations is to avoid the court being used as a weapon in a revenge mission.
- There was also plenty of torque to take care of those more tricky roads.
- The art of communication is a tricky business, but not half as tricky as the communication of art.
- The students use this technique today to master the most complex and tricky footwork.
- Whilst tempting, growing potatoes in a raised bed is tricky because they are difficult to dig out.
- Making a historical drama that purports to be based on truth is a tricky business.
- Completing one set of objectives or the other isn't too hard, but completing them both is a tricky task.
- If the exact financial scale of the problem is a little tricky to assess, so too is the legal position.
- It was very tricky business, as one wrong move would result in the loss of the fish.
- He has the tricky task of deciding where the side will play in the future.
- This means learning the tricky skill of being apart but yet being part of the action.
- Gaining recognition for climbing would appear, at first sight, to be a tricky business.
- It's a tricky business producing a film based on a book that your audience already has a solid affinity with.
- Not so fast, you have got to find a decent one first and that can be a tricky old business.
3(devious)(person/scheme) taimado(person/scheme) astuto
- The tricky winger immediately started to cause Portadown problems and clearly lifted the Newry attack.
- The early minutes of the second half saw more great skills from Thompson and tricky runs from Sovago.
- Ryan Giggs is not as tricky but he has great pace, skill and overall quality.
- Having been booked earlier for an altercation with McMillan, the tricky winger was sent off.