1(negotiations) tripartito(negotiations) trilateral
- It is not without reason that China is serving as the host of the ongoing trilateral negotiations between the US, China and North Korea in Beijing.
- Bulgaria, Greece and Russia signed on April 12 a trilateral memorandum on the construction of the Bourgas-Alexandroupolis oil pipeline.
- With a total population of 1.3 billion people in these countries, the IBSA initiative promises huge benefits in trilateral exchange as a south-south free trade zone emerges.
- Bilateral agreements were also signed such as those between Chile and Argentina, and between Mexico and Venezuela, as well as the trilateral agreement involving Venezuela, Argentina and Mexico.
- The latter two demand a trilateral agreement over the share of the waters, and, indeed, representatives of the three countries have met several times for this purpose.
- We, after all, have a trilateral commission, between Pakistan, Afghanistan and the United States to share intelligence along the border regions.
- This led to President Jimmy Carter's invitation to President Sadat and Prime Minister Begin to join him in trilateral negotiations at Camp David.
- The trilateral memorandum for the construction of the oil pipeline will be signed in Sofia by April 15, a tripartite committee of Bulgaria, Russia, and Greece has decided in Moscow.
- Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines sealed a trilateral security pact on Tuesday in an attempt to bolster cooperation to combat terrorism and cross-border crime.
- As part of the trilateral summit, Purvanov discussed the political and economic relations between Bulgaria and Greece at his meeting with Simitis on Friday.
- So can I take you back a bit to talk a bit more, if you wouldn't mind, about that sort of trilateral relationship - Washington, Canberra, London - that's developed.
- Rome and Madrid were hardly enthusiastic about the trilateral meeting in Berlin, although it was billed as ‘informal.’
- The two heads of state discussed the idea of a trilateral meeting at which the presidents of Bulgaria, Albania and Macedonia would discuss all matters related to Corridor VIII.
- The commitments of Labour and Social Policy Ministry under this agreement include that it motion amendments to labour legislation after trilateral negotiations.
- She said when she met Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra Tuesday evening, the Thai leader agreed to join the trilateral pact as the fourth party.
- A source familiar with the trilateral meeting said the three countries decided to reject North Korea's call for including energy and economic assistance to Pyongyang in the envisaged statement.
- A provision to this effect is available in a draft trilateral agreement on cooperation in the transportation of nuclear materials, which was approved by the Council of Ministers last Thursday.
- The Russian president chose Kaliningrad for a trilateral meeting!
- However, the disputed 5000 square kilometer territory of the State ceded by Pakistan to China has to be subjected to trilateral talks - China, Pakistan and India for a final resolution.
- While officials predicted ‘little concrete progress’ from yesterday's trilateral meetings, a deadline of sorts was given.
- Of trilateral figures, an equilateral triangle is that which has its three sides equal, an isosceles triangle, that which has two of its sides equal, and a scalene triangle, that which has its three sides unequal.
- Yet the trilateral filter requires only one user-set parameter.