1trisílaba femininetrisílabo masculine
- A disyllable or disyllabic word has two syllables, a trisyllable or trisyllabic word has three.
- The signal of the middle syllable of each trisyllable pronunciation is then extracted to make a synthesis unit.
- Exercises involving spondees and trisyllables in isolation and in simple sentences, as well as picture-based sentence identification exercises are included.
- A disyllable consists of two syllables, and a trisyllable of three.
- When the word ‘scientist’ was first spoken in 1833, it was meant as a joke: its coinage first drew laughs and later was attacked as ‘an American barbarous trisyllable.’