1troyanothe Trojan Horse/War — el caballo/la guerra de Troya
1Historytroyano masculinetroyana feminine
- When he and Apollo were cheated by the Trojans, Poseidon's revenge was endless.
- Having heard that Crete was abandoned by its native ruler, the Trojans set sail.
- They camp around the Trojan settlement and the Trojans watch them from their walls.
- Helen is blamed for causing the Trojan War because the Greeks and Trojans were fighting over her.
- A war fought at Troy between the native Trojans and the invading Greeks.
2(hardworking person)to work like a Trojan — trabajar como un burro informal
- she's a real Trojan — es muy trabajadora
3(brave person)he/she's a little Trojan — es muy valiente