1barco para el transporte de tropas
- His frigate served initially as a troopship in the 1801 operations, before assuming the role of a hospital ship.
- Ship casualties would have been higher if bombs had burst on impact, and British prospects would have been poor if troopships rather than warships had been lost.
- Our troopship came into a former Japanese naval port and after a few hours we were put on a train.
- Had one of our aircraft-carriers or troopships been sunk before the troops got ashore, British forces would have been in deep trouble.
- Generally, troopships moved units to the theaters.