1the troposphere — la troposfera
- Also, the presence of stratospheric ozone sandwiched between the satellite and the troposphere makes seeing tropospheric ozone very difficult.
- The stratosphere is the atmospheric layer between the troposphere and the mesosphere and extends from about 12 km altitude to about 50 km.
- The stratosphere extends above the troposphere to about 150,000 feet and is the region where the ozone layer is formed.
- Because of the cloud spreading at the top, the height of the troposphere in the area can also be calculated.
- The other two climate records, so-called ‘upper air’ records, measure temperatures in Earth's troposphere and stratosphere.