1plural trout"or Zoology"trouts(fish)trucha feminine
- The rods you should take are a five weight for the trout fishing, a six or seven weight rod is ideal for bass.
- Lots of fish are suitable, including salmon and trout, but my favourite is sea bass.
- Leaders are extremely important in pike fishing just as they are in trout and salmon fishing.
- The lock is a popular angling pitch, as it provides a natural basin and is usually rich in salmon and trout.
- With the end of the trout and salmon season in sight, its time to get going on the pike.
- The white trout was immediately recognised by the furious fight it put up when it was hooked.
- My favourites are black lumpfish eggs, but red trout and salmon eggs will do just as well.
- In civil law no one has the right to fish for trout other than the riparian owner
- The browns and the tiger trout were magnificently marked and all fish were fin perfect.
- Oily fish such as salmon, trout, mackerel and sardine would be a better catch for Chris.
- My father used to go shooting and fishing and we had lots of rabbit, salmon and trout to eat.
- We were very aware on holiday of the proliferation of salmon, trout, halibut and mussel farms.
- The species can live in a higher temperature than most other trouts, and this is probably why they were introduced to America.
- Most anglers are having lots of sport with the smaller trout as well as with the stocked fish.
- Only a few trout were recorded for the seven anglers who fished for a short period.
- Pike tend to live on a diet of whatever fish is available in their waters, such as perch, salmon and trout.
- Fish is not in such great supply, though you can get salmon and trout at realistic prices.
- In the absence of brook trout, up to one of two nonnative trouts (wild brown or rainbow) would be substituted as an intolerant species.
- Fish is most beneficial for the body when it comes in an oily form such as mackerel, trout or salmon.
- The lines you used for trout and salmon fishing are useless in the warmer climates.
2British informal(woman)bruja feminine informal