In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fondo fiduciario masculinefondo de fideicomiso masculine
- If there were a trust fund, a portion of the trust fund would have been applied to these overhead expenses.
- He should consider creating a trust fund that would be owned by his employees.
- The two countries have now launched a trust fund to elicit funds from the public to preserve the continent's heritage.
- Another option is to start saving in a unit trust fund of your choice.
- Both funding and portfolio diversification can be done in a trust fund or an individual account.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.