In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1condición de verdad feminine
- The resulting sentence would have a different flavour, and in some instances would be mildly eccentric, but would not have a different truth condition.
- Conditions 1 and 2 jointly entail the truth condition for knowledge: S knows b to have F (at t) only if b does have F (at t).
- Neither kind of truth condition has proved entirely satisfactory.
- Consequently, he suggests alternative truth conditions for propositions of the form Possibly p, namely, that it is possible that p be true in some possible world.
- The belief condition excludes ignorance, the truth condition excludes error, and the justification condition excludes mere opinion.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.