1tubáricode las trompas de Falopio
- This fills the uterine cavity, and, with the use of a small telescope inserted into the abdomen, dye will be seen flowing from the tubal opening at the ovary if the tube is patent.
- The ectopic pregnancy rate is approximately 5-8% following tubal anastomsis surgery and this generally requires removal of the fallopian tube if it occurs.
- In nulliparous women, in the upright position, their long axis is vertical; it has lateral and mesial surfaces, tubal and uterine extremities and mesovarian and free borders.
- Endosalpingiosis is the ectopic placement of glands lined by tubal epithelium.
- Endometriosis, tubal surgery and pelvic surgery result in pelvic and tubal adhesions and abnormal tubal function.