1ligadura de trompas feminineligado de trompas masculine
- A tubal ligation is a surgical sterilization technique for women in which the fallopian tubes are closed or tied.
- The surgeon also completed a tubal ligation during the procedure.
- None the less, for various reasons, vasectomy procedures are less common than tubal ligation procedures in most countries.
- Female sterilisation involves blocking or cutting the fallopian tubes that carry the egg from the ovaries to the womb, a procedure known as tubal ligation.
- Operations on women are commonly called tubal ligation, as the procedures aim to occlude or ‘ligate’ the Fallopian tubes.