2Australian informal(food)comida femininemanduca feminine Spain informalmorfe masculine Southern Cone informalcomistrajo masculine Chile informal
- For thousands of years bush tucker was the only food eaten in Australia - food that hopped, crawled, slithered or grew in a land populated entirely by indigenous people.
- The day will feature informal workshops on face painting and wool weaving, information displays, kids activities and a BBQ of traditional tucker.
- The second kind of food, bush tucker, is not as readily available.
- Is your research suggesting that land management, spending more time in the bush, eating bush tucker, is a serious health strategy that could really make a difference?
- And classic Aussie tucker isn't forgotten either, if this is what you're after it's worth heading to the Roadkill cafe, a favourite with international visitors!