1(aircraft)avión con turbopropulsor masculine
- Something happened at altitude that led to the crashes last month of two unrelated single-pilot turboprops.
- The awards were presented in three categories: helicopters, turboprops and jets.
- The new turboprop aircraft is the company's fourth aircraft and will replace the Shorts 360 that has served the route since its launch in January 2001.
- A high powered, single engine turboprop aircraft normally requires extensive rudder control by the pilot, and most trainee pilots graduate to jet aircraft where engine torque is not a factor.
- Tilt rotors are a unique type of aircraft that possess the take-off, hover and landing capabilities of a conventional helicopter with the range and speed of a turboprop aircraft.
- In a turboprop aircraft, putting the props in the beta position creates an extraordinary speed brake.
- It was a twin-engine turboprop attack aircraft built for counterinsurgency work.
- This notwithstanding, Novikov succeeded to preserve the long-range aviation and re-equip it with strategic turboprop and jet bombers of the day.
- Even the shared-ownership turboprop fleet is expected to increase by some 60 aircraft in the next five years.
- After wasting time and money, a decision was made to drop the idea of turboprop power and use the new wing combined with a standard Super Constellation fuselage to create the Model L - 1649.
- More and more of these airlines are shifting from the noisy turboprops to regional jets, since they carry more passengers and provide better comfort.
- Established in 1939, Pilatus Aircraft is the world's leading manufacturer of single-engine turboprop aircraft.
- For transport, the air force has thirty-two turboprop CC - 130 Hercules aircraft.
- His program was an aircraft hangar, filled with almost every variety of primitive aircraft, from a turboprop trainer to a hang glider.
- As we sped through 600 feet, the unmistakable sound of turboprops began to drown out our own aircraft's engine and rotor noise.
- The agency received a call to locate a specific Piper turboprop aircraft.
- Created from modified Thunderstreak airframes, two XF - 84Hs were built to test the concept of a turboprop fighter.
- Heavy engine work on the jet, turboprops and piston aircraft is contracted out.
- The turboprop aircraft, which has a 50-tonne payload capacity, is the only one of its kind in operation.
- Buying a turboprop aircraft as a backup is ‘a possibility,’ according to Famin.
- The combination of a proven airframe with a turboprop engine widely used in eastern Europe and Russia was perceived to be an attractive way to bring a new design to market relatively quickly.
- This type of powerplant was ideal for lower performance aircraft that could substitute their piston engines for the turboprop.
- Its engines consist of four turboprops with contrarotating propellers located on the wings.