1baño turco masculine
- She was a Turkish bath attendant on the ‘unsinkable’ luxury liner.
- The place is a beauty, and you can choose from massage, Turkish baths, mud treatments and more.
- According to Twain, his first Turkish bath was a terrible, indeed traumatic experience, so shockingly devoid was it of the elegance that literary accounts had led him to anticipate.
- While the gymnasium comprises the latest range of equipment, the wet areas provide chill showers, steam, Turkish bath and Jacuzzi.
- I also go for a Turkish bath which is excellent to get rid of the rigours of the week.
- And the legendary Turkish bath, which was derived from the hammam, has been popular in Europe for centuries.
- To this day the tradition of spa bathing and taking Turkish baths is strong in Budapest.
- But if you want a taste of the real Turkey, try a good old - fashioned Turkish bath and massage at the local hammam, on offer at about €15.
- A Turkish bath cost three shillings and a massage two shillings.