1intermitente masculinedireccional feminine Mexico Colombiaseñalizador (de viraje) masculine Chile
- I silently agreed with my big drummer friend as I hit the turn signal and scouted for a good parking space.
- I turn on the left turn signal, glance over my shoulder, pull onto the interstate, and accelerate, slowly, slowly, slowly to a reckless speed.
- Some cars aren't completely legal, missing turn signals, headlights, and even license plates.
- I hate it when people driving brand new vehicles never use a turn signal.
- Some mirrors incorporate turn signals, some have approach lights on the bottom, while others incorporate power folding features.
- The anticipation of the actions of the tractor trailer were made more complicated by the absence of any turn signal.
- I'm sure there will come a time when even I will realize it's time to flick on that turn signal.
- Be more meticulous about using turn signals, so that other drivers know your intentions.
- Cars jamming the streets have LED turn signals, brake lights, and dashboard displays.
- It is just like some guy driving and he didn't use his turn signal.
- Found in this comprehensive online store, are high beam, superior quality Jeep headlights, Jeep fog lights, Jeep taillight and Jeep turn signal.
- He flipped on his turn signal and turned into a parking lot designated Senior Lot.
- I'm pushing the radio buttons and the turn signal anyway.
- When driving, I would pull onto the street in the wrong direction and turn on the windshield wipers instead of the turn signal.
- His fears quickly diminished as he spotted her in the rearview mirror flashing her right turn signal and pulling into the parking lot.
- If, for example, the driver changes lanes without using the turn signal, a visual cue is displayed and a haptic device in the driver's seat is activated.
- He turned on his turn signal and stopped at a red light.
- You'd assume that if there was no turn signal, the car would be going straight.
- Do not hang your helmet on the sissy bar, turn signals or worst on the bike's mirror.
- When I tried to make a lane change, using the turn signal, a yellow warning light flashed in the side-view mirror, providing a clear indication that a vehicle was present.