In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(home/factory) llave en mano
- This property is deceptively spacious and is in turnkey condition.
- Interest should extend to those seeking a spacious family home with larger than normal gardens within commuting distance of the city and in turnkey condition.
- The house is in turnkey condition and is approached via a gravel drive accessed through double hardwood timber gates.
- Wholesalers now have brands and offer turnkey products.
- Another business line is Aircraft Management, which provides turnkey operational services to owners of turbine-powered airplanes and rotorcraft.
- It has been tastefully decorated and is in turnkey condition, with a host of period features including floorboards and fireplaces.
- It is in good decorative order throughout and is likely to attract interest from families looking for a spacious home in turnkey condition.
- They launched a turnkey service for publishing and subscribing to podcasts.
- The property also has the advantage of being in turnkey condition.
- Renovated to exacting standards and in turnkey condition, Millridge offers comfortable living in beautiful surroundings.
- This turnkey residence is a superior home in a prime location.
- She attributed the premium price paid for Crystal Lodge to the fact that it was in turnkey condition.
- They are still out there, but are looking for reasonably priced properties in turnkey condition.
- Its well-proportioned living space, prime location and turnkey condition should attract plenty of interest.
- The units will be built in two blocks and will be provided in turnkey condition and fully furnished.
- It comes to the market in turnkey condition and will be auctioned on March 25.
- People either wanted them in need of refurbishment or in turnkey condition, and they were being chased by three or four people in the auction room.
- Hanratty said the hotel was in turnkey condition which, combined with the profit-earnings ratio, made it a good investment.
- This elegant Victorian town residence is on a quiet and mature residential road in the heart of Portobello.It has been tastefully redecorated by the current owners and arrives to the market in turnkey condition.
- Wizard's premiere product, the CMC, is a complete turnkey system for computerized mat cutting.
2Computing(solution/project) llave en mano
- The turnkeys had a rough time trying to get the crowd to evacuate the building.
- In 1843 the gaol had a governor, two turnkeys and two guards but no matron for female prisoners until 1850 when the second stage of the gaol was completed.
- The consequence is that men who are trained to kill have had to become policemen and turnkeys.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.