1Audio(platter) plato masculine(deck) platina feminine(deck) tornamesa masculine Latin America
- The standard set-up of two turntables and a microphone goes back to Jamaica sound systems and was imported to the Bronx by Kool DJ Herc in 1973.
- I put the record on his turntable, and you could see the opening string parts really got to him.
- When he's not busy personally rocking the mike, Peter spends time on the turntables, crafting delicious sets of indie rock, pop and rap.
- If you have a hi-fi turntable and a record that jumps, place a one cent coin on top of the stylus arm.
- The attics will be ransacked, the old turntables and cassette decks will be dusted down.
- Other crews will bring their sound systems - turntables, microphones and speakers and voices.
- You will need some mixing software, turntables, and lots of imagination and an a cappella vocal track.
- A group of five young people, aged from 19 to 21, have spent the past year overseeing work on the studio, which includes a recording deck, mixing track, samplers and turntables.
- In order to hear her, he put his hand on the turntable, holding the record in place.
- If you want to hear what shaped the sound of the rookie Red Hot Chili Peppers, put that record on the turntable.
- We've got three men armed with turntables, a cassette recorder, percussion, a bass guitar, and a busted CD player all beating each other up for attention.
- Out of nowhere James appeared with a turntable and a record already in place.
- He spun the chair around to face the turntable and knocked the tonearm with his hand.
- ‘I was just a 14-year-old kid with turntables and some jungle records in my room,’ he says.
- We found one bloke there, interviewed him under caution, and took the turntables and records.
- Typically, he will cover a turntable in glitter or a loudspeaker in a tight-fitting sequined tank top, thus rendering each object quite unable to function.
- This Russian kid mixes with a turntable made of tape decks.
- Later when she had gotten the two boys down for the night she went back into the living room and put the record on the turntable.
- We set up her turntables and I practiced actually mixing records for the first time, which was fun.
- We made a few things on two turntables and a tape player.
2Railwaysplataforma giratoria feminine
- The other building, which was constructed first, has five stall tracks leading out to the turntable and is divided into workshop, storage and display areas.
- It was planned to build a two-stall engine house with a turntable at Dundalk, but it was not to happen.
- No.892 has cleared the turntable and is moving down past the station to pick up its loads for the northbound mixed.
- A small turntable at each end of the line was used for turning the equipment.
- Switches, turntables, engine houses, station houses, platforms, and all the appurtenances of a railway system are built of the very best material and in a very substantial manner.
- This diminutive little switcher moved permanently to the cold climate of Seattle to become the turntable switcher at Interbay yard.
- We got off the train in the heavy rain at the East Chattanooga site, where we were treated to the turntable display.
- To accommodate narrow gauge engines, three-rail track must turn into four-rail before reaching the turntable.
- The turntable remained in use to turn diesels.
- Next to the turntable, the car shop had lost much of it's walls to earthquake damage over the years.
3(in microwave oven)plato giratorio masculine