1estupideces femininebobadas feminine informalpijotadas feminine Spain informal
- It is not unusual, however, to find some person more simpleminded than others, who really believes what the performer says; but such people are indeed simple and foolish to put their faith in such twaddle.
- Yes, it was full of platitudes, buzz-words, admin-speak and woolly bureaucratic twaddle, but in its own earnest way, it was an attempt to take the cultural health of the nation seriously.
- The site itself is fine, but the pompous paragraphs of twaddle regarding the most mediocre of indie rock bands can be a real hoot!
- My second reaction was: What a load of self-indulgent twaddle!
- Sick of such self-indulgent twaddle, I found the urge to throw the book across the room was strong.
- However, that's just a hunch based on the fact that the reported sayings of ETs seem so often to be, well, new age twaddle while their doings seem, so often, to be creepy, meaningless, and malevolent.
- Knock, knock - is there anyone there who believes this twaddle?
- But technical proficiency does not equal good music, nor does it prevent that music from being boring, from being bloated, self-indulgent twaddle.
- So forgive me if I say phooey to the fashionable PR twaddle which claims that casinos can regenerate our urban landscape.
- We are entering a new prudent paradigm, where cautious accounting and sober behaviour will replace the intoxicated entrepreneurialism of the 1990s. All the talk of the digital revolution turned out to be so much twaddle and hype.
- Then, one day coincidentally about five years ago, she switched it off halfway through and snarled: ‘What a load of twaddle.’
- Who wants to listen to ‘Stairway to Heaven’ for that silly hippies-in-Stonehenge twaddle about bustling hedgerows?
- There she goes again with that faith, hope, charity, and creativity twaddle.
- Surely a book's narrative should suffice to make its point, instead of relying on this self-indulgent twaddle?
- Mention experimental dance and you get an eyes-glazed-over look that says: ‘For god's sake, somebody set the fire alarm off so that I can escape from this pretentious twaddle.’
- Some are good, some not so good and some are utter twaddle.
- Just in the past week, similar pieces of twaddle have crossed my desk.
- Where's this self indulgent, meandering twaddle going, I hear you cry, if indeed you're still reading.
- For the cynic such talk may seem so much religious twaddle, but for those who really know God, these words are a source of immense comfort.
- Thank you, Greg, for considering my twaddle interesting enough to broadcast.