1de doble árbol de leva
- Because of the sheer size and the monstrous 1 ½ ton bulk, the poor old 2 litre twin-cam engine is completely out of its depth.
- It's the same straight six, twin-cam motor that brought Jaguar five of its seven Le Mans wins and was in production from 1948 to 1985.
- The twin-cam, four-valve engine puts out 240 hp at 4,800 rpm and 315 lb ft, of torque at 3,400 rpm.
- Beneath the special paint, by the way, there is a 225-hp, 1.8-liter, five-valve turbocharged twin-cam engine; a six-speed manual gearbox, and quattro permanent all-wheel-drive.
- It now has a twin-cam 16 valve head and common rail direct injection is used, along with the usual turbocharger and intercooler.