1de doble lente
- For the most part they were taken by Halsman using a large-format, twin-lens reflex camera of his own design that facilitated quiet, rapid exposures and produced sharp, high-quality images.
- Davis favors the twin-lens reflex camera often preferred by archeologists, which produces a generous, 2 1/4-inch square negative.
- Vivan the child is seated on his grandfather's lap holding a twin-lens reflex camera.
- It started when I stumbled over a group of photographer's websites demonstrating the use of the Russian ‘Lubitel’ cheap reproduction of an old fashioned Voigtlander twin-lens medium format roll film camera.
- I got the message, and instead came back with my old twin-lens Rolleiflex to take pictures.