1(mezcla de yoghourt, pepino y menta que se toma como acompañamiento) tzatziki masculine
- The scientists from Glasgow University were astounded at how quickly tzatziki, souvlaki and Greek salads were replaced with burgers, fish suppers and Scotch pies.
- But don't expect traditional Greek fare like skewers of chicken souvlaki, tzatziki and rice pilaf.
- Hummus, taramasalata, tzatziki, moussaka, souvlaki - all the greatest hits are present and correct in Aberdeen's only Greek restaurant.
- There is also a Greek cuisine promotion, which features quasi-traditional Greek dishes, including the appetizer platter with pita bread, hummus, tzatziki, eggplant dressing, Greek yogurt and feta cheese.
- Calamari was deep-fried and served with tzatziki (a yogurt, garlic and cucumber sauce).