- This is not a U-bend,’ announces Richard Nissen, plumber and evangelist.
- It can't go down to pass through a U-bend in the hose.
- It's a clever and convincing argument but with one immovable blockage lodged firmly in the U-bend, water provided by the local utility is cleansed and service provider connectivity is not.
- York plumber Baz Fowler nearly went round the U-bend after giving up a day's work and waiting two and three quarter hours at York District Hospital.
- The microelectrodes were calibrated as described previously using a modified glass funnel that incorporated a U-bend.