1(finally)en última instanciawho is ultimately responsible for the decision? — ¿quién es responsable de la decisión en última instancia?
- where is the cargo ultimately bound for? — ¿cuál es el destino final del cargamento?
- That illness was the beginning of the long decline that led ultimately to her death.
- She hopes her gamble will pay off, that Edinburgh will be the start of a tour that may ultimately reach London's West End.
- It is there, in birth, in sickness, in recovery, and ultimately in death that we can all find our common humanity.
- Eventually, you will get better jobs and, ultimately, a bigger piece of the pie.
- Each chief executive of a health authority is ultimately responsible for all clinical activity in the area.
- I do not see how the plaintiff will be harmed by alleging now the facts on which he ultimately intends to rely.
- Which way you finally bet will ultimately depend on how badly you can't afford to lose.
- He is the part of us all that goes into the darkness, and finally ultimately achieves the goal.
- So faced with an uncertain future, a part of which was ultimately death, my mind went into overdrive.
- Combined with all the other factors limiting economic growth, this could lead ultimately to state failure.
- In many instances, no provision was made for eventualities that ultimately did occur.
- Two spins at Luffield would ultimately contribute to the Eclipse car eventually finishing down in sixth place.
- From then on the ideas planted in four parts of the area will take shape and ultimately take root.
- He eventually became deputy head and ultimately headteacher of St Blaise School in Bierley.
- He intended to renovate it as his private house, but ultimately decided to turn it into a small hotel.
- The condition, which is currently incurable, ultimately leads to premature death.
- This eventually was proved in front of a jury and ultimately led to the cases being dismissal.
- It will be yet another blow to Cheam and would ultimately tarnish the area and its image.
- The reshuffle was intended to be a much simpler affair than it ultimately became.
- It may culminate in chronic valvular disease and can lead to heart failure and ultimately death.
2(in the long run)a la largayou should ultimately earn more — a la larga vas a ganar más