1(beauty) puro(beauty) sin adornosgive us the plain, unadorned facts — cuéntanos la verdad pura y simple / lisa y llana
- The typical two-slice serving of plain, unadorned cheese pizza packs about a half a day's worth of saturated fat.
- The building was very plain and unadorned, but she could tell by the smell alone that it was very expensive.
- At first listen, all the songs are fragile things, built from simple acoustic instruments and unadorned arrangements.
- This is acting of the purest and most unostentatious kind, unadorned by self-pity or visible virtuosity.
- The door was plain and unadorned, but its size indicated its importance.
- We are hardly used to being told the unadorned truth.
- It's a good performance, light and simple, unadorned like the film itself.
- Plums, a bird that he saw in the Discovery channel, a week ago, is now in his home in unadorned and plain wood form.
- Its quality of the plain and unadorned could rake the form of words only as in the various text altarpieces illustrated here.
- So, naturally, humanist funerals tend to be simple and unadorned, stripped of any ritualistic trappings.
- Clifton is a seeker who speaks in the unadorned tongue of truth - telling.
- I like the modesty and relatively unadorned character of her presentation.
- We do not expect him to portray the world creatively, but to tell us the unadorned truth about things as they really are.
- Flores invited us into an unadorned, simple, rectangular wood structure.
- Instead, the corridor was unadorned, though spotlessly clean, the wood walls shining as if polished.
- Its plain blued barrel is unadorned except for a fluorescent orange front bead.
- If I try making recipes more complicated than a simple roast beef or unadorned pasta, he usually doesn't like them.
- At the same time, the rich and ornamental pews set up by the status-conscious clergy were to be removed and replaced by plain, unadorned ones.
- The hilt of the rapier was unadorned, wrapped with plain sharkskin, like so many weapons were that are from seaside towns.
- However, the simple and unadorned style has a homely taste.