- There is British insistence on unanimity for tax harmonization, partly on grounds of sovereignty.
- There is unanimity among advertisers and producers that advertising of this kind needs to be as unobtrusive as possible.
- It's also important to remember, in the context of the contest, that unanimity is not the same thing as unity.
- The unanimity expressed by the First Minister and the main opposition party leader should be enough to reassure any reasonable parent.
- The predominance of unanimity encourages least-common-denominator agreements.