1(question) sin formular
- Dana looks over, sees my look of confusion, and answers my unasked question.
- ‘Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what happened there,’ I answered his unasked question.
- Immediately Ryaven knew what the conversation was about and answered the unasked question.
- The debaters ought to address first the unasked question of within what theoretical inquiry the issue is even relevant.
- The face I'm staring into, the face that stares back with a thousand unasked questions, is my own.
- ‘I'm seventeen,’ she answered to his unasked question.
- He continued, looking at his employer and answering Axler's unasked question.
- Otherwise, this staging, full of padding and smart-aleck references, diffuses Wagner's musical power: it is an elemental drama gelded by unasked questions and a lack of ambition.
- Oddly, the quotation answers an unasked question and makes a random plug for ‘green’ computing.
- I didn't respond to his unasked question, carrying everything carefully into the house and down the stairs into my new room.
- He laid his ears back, but he understood the rest of the unasked question.
- Then there were the unasked questions about the Conservative priorities for tax cuts.
- ‘I'm fine,’ he said, answering the unasked question.
- You were about to ask her if she was ok when she answered the unasked question… ‘Right now.’
- Who wasn't longing for the unasked question; ‘How 'bout I walk across the room and wipe that smirk of your face?’
- The babies kept putting up their hands to answer unasked questions and when I'd call on one of them to answer they would yell out a random word or word related to something I'd said 10 minutes ago.
- Bloated with unasked questions, the waiting press barely kept their restraint.
- The question is unasked by Randy Moore and leads me to my second point.
- ‘Killer instinct,’ he replied to her unasked question.
- Added to this sense of despair was the unasked question about how long women must keep demanding justice and fair play.
2(uninvited)(advice/suggestion) no solicitadohe did it unasked — lo hizo (de) motu proprio
- There are miracles that happen every day, asked for and unasked for, deserved and undeserved.
- But passion is born and though undesirable, unasked for, unnecessary like cancer, it takes root.