In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1falta de fe femininedescreimiento masculine
- It is also deftly poised on the border between belief and unbelief.
- James has in a sense opened up to view an important part of the struggle between belief and unbelief in modern culture.
- He is the divine healer who wants us to receive the greatest healing of all: freedom from unbelief and mistrust in his goodness and his perfect plan.
- Why be overawed by the task, or cowed by the abounding unbelief and false religion of our day?
- He did rebuke them but it was usually for unbelief and pride.
- May none of us allow fear, unbelief, or doubt to keep us from the desert!
- In the conflict over assisted suicide, the adversaries are not religion and unbelief but the community versus the individual.
- Clearly, a measured discussion of the relationship between churches, belief and unbelief, and public life is in order.
- Belief and unbelief, so important to the intellectual posturing of modern existence, are innocuous, vacuous terms.
- The issue is whether the judgments of belief should appear as condemnations of other beliefs or of unbelief.
- Instead of an eager, grateful welcome, the people greeted Jesus with indifference and unbelief.
- Not only did Thomas go from unbelief to belief; he went from isolation to community.
- He told me that during the talk I had literally hammered nails into the coffin of his unbelief in God - and into the coffin of his belief in evolution.
- Hindrances to revival were sloth, unbelief, lack of discipline and a spirit of controversy.
- Every age is one of belief and unbelief but our own century has been characterised by restlessness and uncertainty.
- His presence or absence is in belief or unbelief, and each of the two, once acquired, will necessarily be affirmed by all observations.
- He promised a saviour who would carry the sin, selfishness, unbelief, disease, grief, sorrow and fear of death on Himself and Destroy that fear, for Good.
- Naturally there are consequences to both belief and unbelief.
- In adopting this stance one concedes that the rightness or propriety of belief and unbelief depends upon the outcome of a certain inquiry.
- Why not go to Christ this very day, and cast your soul on him, with all its sins and all its unbelief, with all its doubts and all its fears?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.