1no creyente feminineinfiel masculine
- So you priests better be careful with all that talk about the sinners and the unbelievers and heretics burning in hell.
- I am English, born in Britain, but I am referred to as a heretic, unbeliever, infidel, etc., because I am a Pagan.
- In short, they held a place between heretic and unbeliever.
- We plan evangelistic services and events for unbelievers; worship services are for believers.
- We have already been irrevocably tarred with the stain of sinner, unbeliever and infidel.