In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(opinion/report) imparcial(opinion/report) objetivo(person) ecuánime(person) imparcial
- Sometimes its news stories aren't as fair and unbiased as the government would want them to be.
- As a newsreader, Sir Trevor has to remain unbiased and fair, and he is a master at this.
- They offer free, unbiased, anonymous credit advice and will help you sort through your debt.
- In many contributions to The Racing Post he also tackled the serious issues of racing with a unbiased and detached eye.
- It is not a piece of the larger, commercial media that has a responsibility to be fair and unbiased.
- The use of outside assistance is to ensure the investigation is fair an unbiased.
- I'd like to invite you to lunch there so you can give an unbiased outsider's view.
- If you want truly unbiased advice, swallow hard and cough up a fee - with any commission rebated back to you, of course.
- If you want to come across as unbiased and open-minded, I suggest you try a little harder to express it with your choice of words.
- At least it means we can enjoy impartial unbiased commentary from now on.
- I'd rather have advertisements on the tele and some fair and unbiased news than the joke that the corporation has now become.
- What this really means, is that Bahamian courts are not really impartial, unbiased and fair.
- How a new model needs to emerge, one that can provide unbiased advice to marketers.
- An adjudicator must be, and must be seen to be, disinterested, unbiased and impartial.
- If nothing else it will help me to give a completely fair, unbiased opinion to each area of the album.
- However, getting unbiased financial advice is not as simple as it sounds; being forewarned is forearmed.
- Online is a new website offering reliable, unbiased advice from real midwives.
- Will the next patient who is examined by this physician be given a fair and unbiased diagnosis?
- That's why, when you use a Mortgage Choice consultant, you get truly unbiased home loan advice.
- It's nigh impossible for me to approach this in an objective and unbiased manner.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.