In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(report/opinion) imparcial(opinion/report) objetivo(person) ecuánime(person) imparcial
- In many contributions to The Racing Post he also tackled the serious issues of racing with a unbiased and detached eye.
- I'd like to invite you to lunch there so you can give an unbiased outsider's view.
- The use of outside assistance is to ensure the investigation is fair an unbiased.
- They offer free, unbiased, anonymous credit advice and will help you sort through your debt.
- However, getting unbiased financial advice is not as simple as it sounds; being forewarned is forearmed.
- I'd rather have advertisements on the tele and some fair and unbiased news than the joke that the corporation has now become.
- If nothing else it will help me to give a completely fair, unbiased opinion to each area of the album.
- At least it means we can enjoy impartial unbiased commentary from now on.
- It's nigh impossible for me to approach this in an objective and unbiased manner.
- If you want to come across as unbiased and open-minded, I suggest you try a little harder to express it with your choice of words.
- How a new model needs to emerge, one that can provide unbiased advice to marketers.
- Sometimes its news stories aren't as fair and unbiased as the government would want them to be.
- Online is a new website offering reliable, unbiased advice from real midwives.
- Will the next patient who is examined by this physician be given a fair and unbiased diagnosis?
- As a newsreader, Sir Trevor has to remain unbiased and fair, and he is a master at this.
- It is not a piece of the larger, commercial media that has a responsibility to be fair and unbiased.
- An adjudicator must be, and must be seen to be, disinterested, unbiased and impartial.
- What this really means, is that Bahamian courts are not really impartial, unbiased and fair.
- That's why, when you use a Mortgage Choice consultant, you get truly unbiased home loan advice.
- If you want truly unbiased advice, swallow hard and cough up a fee - with any commission rebated back to you, of course.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.