In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1no censuradothe uncensored version — la versión íntegra
- I can't think of a time when events of such magnitude appeared live and uncensored on our television screens to such a degree.
- Today the image, uncensored or censored, has become iconic in popular reproductions on T-shirts, refrigerator magnets and in advertising.
- The First Season DVD is terrific, including the expanded, uncensored pilot episode.
- People are able to express their uncensored opinions and get immediate feedback from the half dozen or several hundred people who visit their site.
- You might get some very open and uncensored Urdu expletives.
- ‘She was uncensored, undiplomatic, and a total liar,’ noted Spielberg.
- Yet it's often these realistic, unglamorous details which give his women their grace, their vitality, their uncensored sensuality.
- It is only through the uncensored expression of such opinions that we can understand and seek to change the dogma of those that believe in extremism.
- A free press was not an unregulated one - it was an uncensored one.
- Today, they would have aired the vainglorious fiasco uncensored.
- The current documents are the same, but now uncensored.
- Anyway, blogs are like diaries; they ought to be uncensored and honest.
- It is the only Arab news channel to present untouched news and uncensored debate.
- This Qatari satellite television network is a premier source in the Arab world of uncensored news and opinion.
- Don't forget - you can find all the latest uncensored news from the meeting of the anti-Kremlin right here!
- I went in search not of the songs or activities taught by teachers and parents, but of the uncensored rhymes and self-generated games that children pass among themselves.
- They do, however, give people a global voice to express themselves in an uncensored unedited raw manner - a new development without obvious parallel.
- Jeff allowed me to photograph him in an uncensored way: while he was playing, being interviewed, at dinner, at rest - everything.
- Because of its small scale - its lack of major financial constraints - it's one of the last uncensored spaces.
- A system which clearly informs what a video contains, and a stricter law for selling to underage people would in my opinion allow any video to be issued uncensored.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.