In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1no censuradothe uncensored version — la versión íntegra
- A free press was not an unregulated one - it was an uncensored one.
- Jeff allowed me to photograph him in an uncensored way: while he was playing, being interviewed, at dinner, at rest - everything.
- You might get some very open and uncensored Urdu expletives.
- I went in search not of the songs or activities taught by teachers and parents, but of the uncensored rhymes and self-generated games that children pass among themselves.
- Don't forget - you can find all the latest uncensored news from the meeting of the anti-Kremlin right here!
- They do, however, give people a global voice to express themselves in an uncensored unedited raw manner - a new development without obvious parallel.
- Anyway, blogs are like diaries; they ought to be uncensored and honest.
- Today, they would have aired the vainglorious fiasco uncensored.
- People are able to express their uncensored opinions and get immediate feedback from the half dozen or several hundred people who visit their site.
- It is the only Arab news channel to present untouched news and uncensored debate.
- This Qatari satellite television network is a premier source in the Arab world of uncensored news and opinion.
- ‘She was uncensored, undiplomatic, and a total liar,’ noted Spielberg.
- Today the image, uncensored or censored, has become iconic in popular reproductions on T-shirts, refrigerator magnets and in advertising.
- The current documents are the same, but now uncensored.
- It is only through the uncensored expression of such opinions that we can understand and seek to change the dogma of those that believe in extremism.
- The First Season DVD is terrific, including the expanded, uncensored pilot episode.
- Yet it's often these realistic, unglamorous details which give his women their grace, their vitality, their uncensored sensuality.
- A system which clearly informs what a video contains, and a stricter law for selling to underage people would in my opinion allow any video to be issued uncensored.
- Because of its small scale - its lack of major financial constraints - it's one of the last uncensored spaces.
- I can't think of a time when events of such magnitude appeared live and uncensored on our television screens to such a degree.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.