In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1principio de incertidumbre masculine
- It turns out to be a basic consequence of the two basic principles of quantum theory, the uncertainty principle and the superposition principle.
- Subject to the limitations of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, the advancement of atomic physics and quantum physics allowed increasingly accurate descriptions of complex atoms.
- This assumption is made by the hidden-variable theories that have been advanced as alternatives to quantum mechanics and the uncertainty principle.
- For Bohr, Heisenberg's uncertainty principle is an ontological principle of indeterminacy; for Bohm, Heisenberg's uncertainty principle is an epistemological principle of ignorance.
- In addition, the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics prevents speculation on times shorter than 10-43 seconds after the big bang.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.