1extraordinariamentesingularmenteit's uncommonly warm — hace un calor fuera de lo normal
- not uncommonly — con cierta / relativa frecuencia
- A string of uncommonly frightening encounters and a grimy dark feel sets the bar.
- In a land where power is often measured by an executive's fear factor, Lyne is remarkably calm and uncommonly polite.
- It was at one uncommonly crowded nights of these that I met Li'l Andy.
- Lydia looked up at Theo, wondering at the uncommonly serious tone in his voice.
- The room was uncommonly tidy, except for the books on the desk, and there were no pictures on the walls.