In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1crudosin cocinarsin hacer
- But then the server rushed back to tell me he'd been wrong and that it was designed to be hot but he could do it with regular uncooked smoked salmon for me.
- The bacterium is most commonly found in uncooked minced beef.
- For instance did you know that an uncooked marinade should never be reused?
- Quality and style are particularly important when the wine is uncooked or one of only a few, fairly delicate ingredients.
- Berries should be cooked, as the consumption of uncooked berries or juice can result in vomiting and diarrhea.
- The nose is soft and warm with touches of mushroom and uncooked dough.
- The organism thrives in the soil, and is transmitted to humans via uncooked or poorly cooked meat and through house cats.
- Any food that contains uncooked eggs, such as homemade cookie dough, cake batter or eggnog, can pose a hazard.
- Use of alcohol in food can be divided very roughly into two categories: cooked or uncooked.
- Care must be taken with uncooked foods, including salads and fruit and vegetables (unless they are peeled by you).
- I end up eating way too much of the uncooked dough and I get a stomach ache every year.
- An uncooked goose would cost 6 pence - about a day's wages.
- But Ewen is worried that genes in uncooked GM fruit and vegetables could survive common stomach infections.
- This recipe makes play dough that is not grainy like uncooked play dough and keeps for a long time.
- Good common sense when handling uncooked and cooked food is required to prevent food poisoning.
- The green and white speckled ones are meant to be eaten raw, like radishes, though they taste like uncooked dough to me.
- Cooked and uncooked foods should be kept clearly apart.
- In Philadelphia style ice cream, the ingredients are often uncooked.
- The pastry is uncooked and the filling is decidedly insipid.
- Place 1/2 cup uncooked rice in a small plastic bag (a sandwich bag works fine).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.