In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It is undeniable that some people will find that the income from their principal source of employment will be inadequate.
- It is undeniable that they cannot be easily summarized or reduced to one-liners.
- It is also undeniable that some companies might overpay for their acquisitions.
- But it's undeniable that a rather large and rather good change in public behaviour has taken place.
- However, it is also undeniable that the small shopkeepers of Swindon are a vital part of the the town.
- It is undeniable that a lot of what is served up in school canteens is neither healthy nor nutritious.
- It seemed undeniable that he would one day be recognised as the greatest ever.
- It is undeniable that as the numbers engaged in farming decline, so the character of rural communities will change.
- It is undeniable that the town's bloom committee has made great strides in the beautification of the town.
- It is undeniable that Christianity has shaped European history.
- It may take awhile for some of the skate pros to warn up to him, but it's undeniable that the kid rips
- It's undeniable that emphasis on the video game business is at an all-time high right now.
- We immediately saw something in each other that made it undeniable that we were meant to be.
- Yet it is undeniable that competition for higher education has changed over the past two decades.
- That said, it's undeniable that his tool belt - worn slightly off the hip - really suits him.
- It is undeniable that there has been a huge increase in the amount of contact amongst individuals worldwide.
- It is undeniable that what happened last Thursday is linked to what's happening abroad.
- It is undeniable that we all would like to see the value of our investments rise.
- It's undeniable that the scope of copyright has expanded vastly during the last few decades.
- It is undeniable that these are all big companies in the field of high technology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.