1underarm odor — olor a sobaco masculine informal
- underarm deodorant — desodorante (para las axilas)
2Sport(service/bowling) sin levantar el brazo por encima del hombro
- Here it is demonstrated for hitting an overhead shot (the most-played shot in badminton, unlike tennis or squash which are primarily underarm swings).
- The Kiwis threatened to bowl all 50 overs underarm at the next match, but did not go through with it.
- Latham couldn't believe his luck and gladly accepted the offer of the underarm lob from half way down the pitch to remind voters of Howard's cut and run strategy.
- When the very original cricket balls were manufactured in the Garden of England around 1750, the underarm deliveries could not be made to swing significantly at such a low trajectory and pace.
- As a result, underarm bowling was banned from international cricket.
- He throws from a slightly underarm angle, but his pitches can reach 93 mph, an unusually high velocity for pitchers with that type of delivery.
- The bowler steps up to the crease and rolls an underarm delivery on the ground straight at the batsman.
- Greg asked Trevor, ‘How are you at bowling your underarms?’ before asking the umpire to inform the batsman the delivery would be underarm.
- Ii'S clear from the history of cricket that bowling has gone through an evolution from underarm bowling to overarm bowling.
- And two decades later, he re-visits the underarm delivery and provides a fascinating insight into why he asked his younger brother Trevor to bowl that infamous delivery.
- And it wasn't some nice, looping, underarm throw that would have guaranteed the bottle would land safely in Drifter's hands, either.
- The Laws of Cricket and the ICC playing regulations both prohibit the bowling of underarm deliveries.
- Australia were amassing a huge score (Billy Murdoch had just scored the first Test double-century) when Lyttelton came on to propel his underarm lobs.
1sin levantar el brazo por encima del hombro