1(be subjected to)(change/transformation) sufrirthe new system is undergoing trials — se está probando el nuevo sistema
- the company has undergone several changes of ownership — la compañía ha cambiado de manos varias veces
- they underwent great hardship — sufrieron / padecieron grandes privaciones
- Four months later he underwent the life-saving surgery at Wythenshawe Hospital.
- He did not suffer any broken bones but underwent physiotherapy and took a week off work.
- Beth underwent a life saving bone marrow transplant when she was five after a mystery donor was found in Germany.
- He, however, seemed to have undergone a kind of religious experience during the concert.
- As if in respect for the sombre occasion, the weather had undergone one of its sudden shifts in mood.
- Most firms have experienced change in this area and some have undergone radical restructuring.
- The new kitchens and art room are part of a block at the school that has already undergone extensive refurbishment.
- Stella undergoes a traumatic experience and must deal with the aftermath.
- Trafalgar Square is at present something of a building site as it undergoes partial pedestrianisation.
- She added that the British public was mostly unaware of the suffering undergone by the birds.
- At the time of inspection, the prison was undergoing an extensive building programme.
- Your body undergoes rapid change to support the healthy growth of your baby.
- It was Leslie's first taste of live action since undergoing surgery to repair a wrist problem.
- When babies are born, they undergo all sorts of tests to make sure they're fit and healthy.
- The Lava Lounge is currently undergoing extensive refurbishment unrelated to the fire.
- I underwent an emergency caesarean with my first baby and narrowly avoided it with my second.
- The centre of the site shows the headquarters building which underwent several rebuilds.
- He probably typifies the early skeptic who then undergoes a conversion experience.
- All the craft have been undergoing a complete overhaul before the final race training begins.
- He coped with the problem for two years before he underwent an operation which effectively cured him.
2Medicineshe'll have to undergo surgery — va a tener que ser sometida a una intervención quirúrgica formal
- he underwent various tests — le hicieron distintos análisis