In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1asegurado por menos del valor real
- Most people in the country who are arguing in favour of national health care are arguing for it in the name of covering the uninsured or underinsured, particularly those who are very sick.
- That leaves uninsured and underinsured low-income residents having to rely on safety-net providers who are already overwhelmed and struggling to stay afloat.
- Yet, despite 41 million people with no health insurance and millions more underinsured, we spend far more per capita on healthcare than any other nation.
- Uninsured or underinsured people are also far more likely than insured people to forego check-ups and delay treatment until absolutely necessary.
- ‘Be sure you are not underinsured,’ he cautioned.
- Many other families with health insurance are still considered underinsured and vulnerable since their coverage does not include preventive health care services.
- We have to have something for those 45 million who have no insurance and others who are underinsured.
- So, if you insure your contents for, say, £20,000 but the total value for everything, including the junk, is really £40,000, then you're 50% underinsured.
- Nearly one third of the nine million people in the county were underinsured or had no medical insurance at all.
- But far too many leave their single-most valuable asset - their income - underinsured or not insured at all.
- As many of us are getting richer, companies also caution that vast numbers of households are underinsured, and advise considering a specific policy for high-net-worth homes.
- No, they aren't dangling from a rock wall without a safety line, but they are taking just as great a risk with their business by being underinsured.
- What will he do for the uninsured or underinsured workers, or deal with the outrageous cost of prescription drugs?
- Both professionally and as a volunteer, she advocates for the uninsured or underinsured communities.
- Liberty Health Care Centre served the uninsured, underinsured and children in the Horala area.
- Tens of millions more are underinsured, and face financial disaster in the event of serious illness or injury.
- This interchange highlights the challenges physicians face in caring for uninsured and underinsured patients.
- This cover, (also sometimes a minimum requirement in some states), will cover you if the person at fault is not insured or is underinsured.
- Of those that are insured many are underinsured.
- But, while there appear to be a significant number of people who are overinsuring their homes (and, therefore, paying excessive premiums), there are also a number who are underinsured.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.