1the group is underrepresented in the statistics — el grupo está poco representado en las estadísticas
- The company believes it is under-represented in the capital, with only one of its 30 Scottish stores located in the city, compared with six in Glasgow.
- One of the things I am concerned about is that in the Midlands and the North we are massively under-represented.
- It seriously under-represents the quantity, extent and significance of the archaeological remains and perpetuates misconceptions about the region.
- Women continue to be under-represented in the highest-paying employment sectors.
- But he admitted the society was under-represented in some parts of the country.
- If anything, that period was under-represented in the journal's coverage, not over-represented.
- He said the party would be concentrating much of its efforts on Dublin and 14 other urban centres where the party was under-represented.
- They are overwhelmingly relegated to low paying jobs and are grossly under-represented in the Universities.
- Projects may include research to find out which groups are under-represented in the workforce, possibly by helping employers audit their staff.
- Citizens who are not students are in danger of being under-represented in their area if students have access to such direct political representation.
- If people are under-represented on campus or in the employment figures, that could be evidence of an underlying social injustice.
- In many genres today women are still under-represented as composers and players.
- The Government moved after research showed that middle-class professionals were under-represented on juries.
- Currently people from these communities are under-represented on the blood and bone marrow donor registers.
- They are seriously under-represented in therapeutic trials, resulting in a less adequate evidence base for treatment.
- The working class is under-represented in membership, and the professional middle class is over-represented.
- In IT, women are significantly under-represented, especially at senior levels.
- She believes that arts students have currently been under-represented and has promised to make improvements in this area.