1camiseta (interior) feminine
- The clothes she had given him were baggy except for the white undershirt and the suspenders.
- He wore a spotless business suit; a white undershirt, with a black tie, pants, and jacket.
- In order to stay cool, Harris recommends that workers wear an undershirt beneath the vest.
- Megan was in her pajama pants and a tanktop; Charlie dressed in his jeans and his undershirt.
- He came back out with a white undershirt, black khakis, and a black tee shirt with a red dragon on it.
- He'd always wear undershirts under his dress shirts, and cuff links in his French sleeves.
- Clad only in small cotton under-shorts and a cotton undershirt, she wadded into the water.
- He was wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a black dress shirt that was opened to reveal a white undershirt.
- A skinny bleached-blond woman in her forties wearing jeans and a white undershirt sat on the couch.
- Grabbing a shirt out of his case, Kenny looked for an undershirt to wear.
- His hair was a little damp and he wore jeans and a dark blue shirt with a white undershirt.
- I recently got hooked on white short sleeve undershirts and wear them under polos or button down shirts every day.
- The older man, dressed in an old polo shirt over an undershirt, glanced blearily at his son.
- He had on jeans and a light blue shirt with a white undershirt that made him look scholarly and gorgeous at the same time.
- He pulled on a white undershirt, a blue silk Oxford shirt, a pair of tan slacks and a matching jacket.
- I mean, undershirts I understand, but I don't think people tuck in tee-shirts when they wear them as shirts…
- They started out as simple undershirts for men, but have since become increasingly popular among young hipsters.
- I stripped off my sweater and my two outer shirts, leaving only my undershirt and then bra.
- Suddenly it hits me that I'm clad in a white undershirt and plaid pajama bottoms.
- He was dressed in a light blue flannel shirt over a white undershirt and navy blue jeans.