1(unwanted)(side effect/consequence) no deseadoit is undesirable that she be told — no es aconsejable decírselo
- undesirable alien — persona non grata
- Although promising, this approach has been disappointing, with undesirable side effects.
- Our situation and our life-style are not excessive and so do not attract undesirable attention.
- Darkness overwhelmed her senses and yet she knew of the undesirable fate her friend had fallen into.
- Disobeying this golden rule will result in undesirable consequences.
- But I fear that the private sector might create undesirable pressure to cut costs and increase profits.
- In the same way, a good parent encourages desirable acts and discourages undesirable ones.
- He said he did not expect to attract everyone, but hoped some people on the fringes of undesirable groups might use the pub as an alternative place to hang out.
- Of course in practice, all substances produce both desirable and undesirable effects.
- If project bosses get the money, undesirable homes will be renovated or demolished and new ones would be built.
- There is a perception that this would bring people from outside the area and that they may be undesirable clientele.
- I wondered if she knew how undesirable she looked, or whether she saw only what she wanted in the mirror.
- They also can sort desirable and undesirable messages by means of automatic filters.
- Why is he mixing socially undesirable types with his household and friends?
- I said that I thought he was a nice guy, even though it seemed that he had undesirable friends.
- You can ask him if there are any undesirable side effects, or if the medication is liable to react with your existing medication.
- The persistent application of double standards can bring about undesirable results.
- Teenage pregnancy would be somewhat undesirable, we concluded.
- To help you get rid of undesirable fat, cook ground beef briefly in a skillet, then drain.
- Some allotments have fallen into disrepair and are so undesirable that nobody wants them even when the council offers to clear them first.
- Its location, just off the main drag, means that undesirable characters sometimes show up at closing time.