1(region/resources) sin explotar(talent) sin desarrollarundeveloped land near the city — terrenos no urbanizados cerca de la ciudad
- The island is undeveloped and there are none of the classic Caribbean white sand beaches to which 21st century travellers flock.
- If this open space were ever lost, the only undeveloped land left in the vicinity would be the private and enclosed playing fields belonging to the school.
- He said that the use of the lake by larger, slower boats was appropriate but that there were more suitable places for such facilities than this largely undeveloped area of the lake.
- Westmoreland County's undeveloped forestlands also contributed to some flood prevention.
- It also looks as if one of the last two undeveloped lots across the street from the ditch will become a construction site within days.
- Industrial estates or undeveloped land are likely to be the most suitable sites.
- I'm in a highly urban area near no forests, no undeveloped areas.
- This means building new homes for York's growing population - ideally on land which has been used before but also on previously undeveloped land.
- Ten years later it was proposed to transform the undeveloped centre into a coal power plant.
- During the summer we explored the surrounding brushy lots of our largely undeveloped neighborhood.
- The fact is that these lands are largely undeveloped and possess great non-commercial value.
- They claim that countries in the Third World are not poor because they are inherently backward or undeveloped.
- There are substantial undeveloped reserves of oil, coal, and natural gas.
- The coast is relatively undeveloped at the moment but is likely to grow significantly in the next few years.
- These undeveloped areas offer smooth and empty roads for cyclists.
- Globalization increases the demand for natural resources in remote and undeveloped regions.
- But following new Government planning guidelines, the undeveloped land looks set to be placed back into the protective green belt.
- The central part of the old airfield remains undeveloped, home to six football pitches, a nature reserve and a model aircraft flying zone.
- The vote said that every nation, large and small, developed and undeveloped, had to accept some responsibility.
- The area beyond the patio, down to the riverbank is also undeveloped and has further potential.
2Photography(film) sin revelar