In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ropa interior femininein her undies — en paños menores humorous
- Then, I pressed my ear up against the door while getting my undies and jeans on.
- The undies themselves are pretty comfy, though the thong strip was a little thick.
- I'd unpeg some jeans, a couple of socks, pluck off some undies, then shuffle back inside.
- I ran into the room, and took off my clothes and slipped the undies on, and checked myself out in the mirror.
- Make them to match your undies for each day of the week!
- He kissed the middle of my chin and undid my towel exposing my bra and undies.
- A brunette turns her back to the camera and exposes her thong undies.
- Rene was wearing a pale blue nightie-like dress, a pink cardigan, and some shorts in lieu of undies.
- My skirt went right over my head, showing off my undies yet again.
- This morning I awoke to the sight of my socks and undies and bras all perched along the racks.
- She took off her bottoms and was about to take off her top half when I interrupted with her standing in a tank top and undies.
- On Valentine's Day this year, Emma Richards received a box of chocolates, a compact disc and lace undies with a note that she prefers not to disclose.
- Wearing my T-shirt and undies, I dashed into their locker room hoping the guys were done changing.
- Test drive new undies before you commit to buying a wardrobe of them.
- We ran around the backyard until grass stuck to our undies.
- Pack cotton undies and dry clothes for when you're done swimming, just to be safe.
- Is there anyplace that sells nice cotton undies with a leg that comes to around mid-thigh?
- She pulled off her camisole and undies and exchanged them for fresh underwear and a cute summer dress.
- Plus there were lots of cute girls stripping down to their undies left and right to try things on, which was a very nice bonus.
- I pulled on a fresh pair of undies and a bra, turning and looking at the dress sitting on my bed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.