In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- But while his techniques as a documentarian may be undisciplined, there's no denying his passion and dedication for the subject.
- It has its moments of charm, but ultimately the picture is a bit of an undisciplined, shambling mess.
- But he was undisciplined, a trait that no amount of talent can ultimately compensate for.
- That's not to say they're undisciplined, but there has to be a leader in every team.
- As always, throwing money around in an undisciplined manner will prove to be wasteful down the road.
- So this was an untrained, undisciplined and unmotivated force that had no intention of attacking the townspeople.
- Our performance against Newport was very undisciplined.
- There seems an ever growing number of undisciplined yobs who cause trouble for ordinary people.
- Many are undisciplined and inexperienced and in some cases questionably young.
- ‘I thought we were a bit undisciplined in the first half but made up for it in the second,’ he said.
- It is apparent that contemporary learners are undisciplined.
- If a child is undisciplined and selfish, there is nobody to blame but the parents.
- Through its pages, we are transported back to the 1940s and the austere surroundings of a boarding school for undisciplined boys.
- Untrained, undisciplined, uninformed, she came to the magazine world as a self-admitted newborn.
- His footballing genius was never questioned, but back home he was known as an egomaniac who was undisciplined, uncontrollable and prone to flights of folly.
- This triggered an undisciplined period by Hertford who were baffled and incensed by the referee's decisions.
- Her own Tech professor wouldn't permit that kind of undisciplined behavior.
- A short time ago we were just an undisciplined mob.
- These are some examples of how the modern sporting identity is typified by self-centered and undisciplined behavior.
- I'm also an undisciplined person, so I need a structure.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.