1perdición feminineruina feminine
- As the anthrax example demonstrates, our own investment in weapons of mass destruction can easily turn into our own undoing.
- Her mother's undoing was prompted by her discovery that Alessandro, her much younger husband, had fallen in love with a family friend.
- Their undoing was their failure to capitalise on at least three overlaps from which tries beckoned.
- The forces that led to the council's undoing will not disappear.
- I looked up at the structure that had been the instrument of our undoing and cursed it.