1(unfastened)your fly is undone — tienes la bragueta abierta
- your shoelaces are undone — llevas los pasadores desamarrados
- to come undone — deshacerse
- this knot won't come undone — es imposible desatar este nudo
- Jennifer sat on her bed, pulling the zippers up and down, as if the answer would pop out of the undone zipper.
- Alex took the stairs two at a time, careful not to split her red and black uniformed skirt, a few buttons at her collared white shirt undone due to the heat.
- With no shoulders, the top is held in place by a black neck strap shaped exactly like an undone bow tie.
- The top two buttons are undone and sleek pants and black shoes complete his ensemble.
- He is trying to compete with David's undone buttons.
- He is energy itself dressed in increasingly undone whites.
- There are dark black fishnets underneath the white dress shirt, his tie's undone and the school blazer's lying in a crumpled heap on the floor.
- The Walrus interrupted me at every possible opportunity, didn't listen to anything I said, sponged a coffee from me and sat there with his vast belly showing through an undone button in his shirt.
- In Athol and in Kensington, I see some houses that have been empty so long their curtains have given up holding on, have come undone thread by thread.
- For the latter, there are numerous shots of Barrymore and Diaz with plunging necklines and undone buttons.
- My raven black hair was held back in a messy high ponytail that was nearly coming undone due to the ungodly humidity of that state.
- The shirt was that little bit too pink, there was one button too many left carefully-casually undone and the tan was a shade and a half too dark.
- Her undone dark hair falls across brown eyes that are direct and intelligent.
- Running a hand through her hair, the girl finished off the last undone button on her dress and opened the door, meekly letting Amelia in.
- This can be done with a cute cardigan or blazer with undone buttons; this look will also lengthen your shape.
- Even from where I stood, I could see a few undone buttons.
- The sound of his heels on the wooden planks was a sturdy percussion, mixed in perfect time to the heavy rubbing of his sheath, and the jangle of the undone belts of his coat.
- Qiara began to chew thoughtfully and play with the undone laces of her Converse All-Stars.
- Now Rod Stewart has gone subtle and chosen an undone tie to mark his move into Sinatra territory.
2(not started) sin empezar(not finished) sin terminarthe job was left undone — el trabajo no se llegó a empezar/no se terminó
- The demand for productivity has grown so significantly that no one feels they are doing enough; everyone looks at the undone workload and feels inadequate.
- Alio almost hit him for that, but he restrained himself, even if he could explain it off as just a serge of anger for an undone job.
- Out here, an undone chore is like a slow leak in a life raft - it threatens the stability of everything.
- Nadia put Jo's things on her undone bed.
- But when the filter is in the attic or somewhere else that is fairly inaccessible, this becomes an odious chore that is often left undone.
- She reached up and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek and a hug before leaving for her room for undone homework.
- Teachers who don't pull their weight in the system dump their undone work onto teachers who are competent, making it almost impossible for those teachers to be optimally effective.
- The guys' pad has food scraps as decoration and stacks of undone dishes.
- His black backpack was still slumped by his desk and the undone homework atop was weeks late.
- It was filled with undone homework and re-runs of Boy Meets World.
- We had great warm evenings for sitting out late and it was really relaxing without any means of doing those undone tasks at home.