1(naked)desnudodesvestidoI feel undressed without my make up — me siento desnuda sin maquillaje
- The percentage of undressed females didn't change.
- He denied he had feared forensic examination could reveal their underwear had come into contact with his carpet, suggesting they had been at least partially undressed in his house.
- He was charged in 1990 with contributing to the delinquency of a minor after being caught partially undressed with a 15-year-old girl.
- ‘Leave her alone,’ the undressed young man said groaning, ‘Better yet, get her out of here.’
- Her voice is undressed too, raspy and naked, with her guitar-playing serving more as a frame for her words than as a force of its own.
- The spokesman said security staff had reported the same mannequin found undressed on several occasions.
- He had a strong sense of justice: I recall his fury about one poor man who was being unjustly accused of indecent exposure because he had stumbled undressed from bed to close his curtains.
- Cynthia was completely undressed, except for the pale cream under-slip that fit like a thin, baggy dress.
- The $200 million film, which premiered last week, is already making waves as one of those rare specimens where the men are more undressed than the women.
- Military police had only intervened when the girl was already half undressed.
- You should also know that I'm not really naked, though I may be partially undressed.
- He lay me on the bed, undressed, as he removed his own clothes.
- The two men, she said seemed to be partially undressed while the woman appeared to be naked.
- Her identical poses mimic Newton's paired photographs showing a group of statuesque fashion models similarly dressed and undressed.
- They were attired, undressed or partially clad.
- And here she is again, looking half undressed, on the Q cover.
- The actress claims a paparazzo photographer used a telephoto lens to snap her when she was partly undressed in her home.
- Cheyenne was laying in the bed, undressed from what I could see, and turned on her side, but she looked over her shoulder when the door opened.
- Despite the fact that we've just spent the night together and explored just about every inch of each other's bodies I feel embarrassed now because she's undressed.
- But it's 12.32 and I'm still undressed and can't get going.
2(leather) sin curtir
- All the stones are local sandstone, undressed, and, in common with other circles on Exmoor, are fairly small in size, the largest only 1m long.
- It is made of roughly coursed undressed rectangular stone facings with a rubble core.
- Some are distinctly organic, the bark still on the sinuous floor joist, a chimneystack of undressed stone.
- Use traditional lime mortars rather than leaving external stone undressed.
3(salad) sin aliñar
- He observes, rightly, that the Calabrian peasant who has toiled for long hours in the field does not want to come home to a grilled sardine and an undressed green salad.
- Two lime wedges were a welcome addition to a large, undressed fillet of cod, which was bland due to overcooking.
- For Rory Bremner, the greatest impersonator of the age, about the only thing he finds tasteless is an undressed salad.
- Make a large, undressed green salad to have on hand for a few days.
- But blandish rice and undressed iceberg salad don't do much to help out.
- This the time of year to eat healthily, but I'm not suggesting for one minute that this means eating undressed salads!