1(uninformed)(reader/viewer/public) poco culto(reader/viewer/public) poco preparadoI was unenlightened by his explanation — su explicación no me aclaró nada
- Call me unenlightened, but I'm glad it's over, and that I can now get back to the real work of making this world a smarter, better place.
- But before she made her final impassioned plea to her seemingly unenlightened colleagues, the air had been thick with expectation.
- According to Tibetan Buddhism, the universe is populated by a vast array of enlightened and unenlightened beings.
- At best, you could say the narrator is a man of his unenlightened times.
- Boyd has now revealed he too remains unenlightened.
- In this regard we in our time are strangely unenlightened.
- The local burghers were not the least bit delighted or impressed at this assumption, and the unenlightened portrayal of our quaint and historic village.
- This patronising initiative seems to suggest that unenlightened mums and dads are the cause of racism in Oldham, by passing it on to their kids and creating a vicious cycle.
- Naturally, the mother concludes the report unenlightened, and afraid of the consequences both of the vaccine, and of measles.
- A year ago, he was pretty unenlightened about the whole issue - much like the rest of us.
- It's difficult to believe that any modern country could be this backward and unenlightened.
- If we are to succeed in our attempt to transform our unenlightened manifestation into an enlightened one, we need the lineage.
- Back in those unenlightened days we all carried knives in the playground, but we didn't know what to do with them, using them for cutting sticks and playing games.
- Unfortunately, Bradford Council has shown an unenlightened attitude and needs to be persuaded otherwise.
- Within the political class, it is standard fare to bemoan lack of engagement among the unenlightened masses.
- In Bahamian society, the unenlightened racists put Haitians at the bottom of the totem pole and they are actively discriminated against.
- Surely, one might say, this is proof that magic was beginning to be regarded merely as the activity of unenlightened, superstitious peasants.
- These and other unenlightened phrases echoed around the world last week as protesters marched by the thousands in the name of world peace.
- My confused, unenlightened family will make a conscious effort to have the TV turned to the wrong channel the night one of them is aired, hoping I'll just forget about it.
- He is cantankerous, idealistic, blinkered, thin-skinned, romantic, a man of the ‘enlightenment’ but curiously unenlightened himself.
2(attitude/person) (backward) anticuado(attitude/person) (backward) atrasado(attitude/person) (prejudiced) prejuiciadoan unenlightened move — una decisión poco acertada